Christian Religious Studies For Primary School 3 Textbook(BEC Edition)
Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools come as a series of six books specially written for children in primary 1-3, in conformity with the new curriculum designed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) to meet the challenges of the Universal Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
Highlights of the books include:
- use of simple language;
- use of elegant illustrations to make lessons more understanding;
- organisation of themes for easy integration;
- relevant Bible references;
- moral lessons given to emphasise the spiritual relationship with God and good citizenship;
- summaries provided to reinforce full assimilation;
- questions which provide a basis for evaluation and continuous assessment.
Each book is accompanied by a Workbook.? A very helpful curriculum outline is contained in the preliminary pages to aid teachers in planning their work. The series were written by seasoned and experienced Christian religion educators of several years standing.